Where can you go for a big, bang, boomin’ weekend? Head to Carrollton and the Atwood Lake Region for camping, fireworks, a car show, flea market, live music and more. Enjoy these Independence Day events for friends and family!
Saturday, July 2 — Carroll County Fairgrounds
The Ohio Appalachian Veterans Memorial will host festivities including food and beverage stands, car show, flea market, mod rod pull, fireworks, and more. Parking and admittance by donation. Rain date: July 3.
- 8 a.m. to ? — Flea Market
- 10 a.m. — Flag raising
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Ohio Mod Rod Pullers
- 10 a.m. — Beer Wagon Opens
- Noon — Car Show & Registration
- 7-10 p.m. — Music by Old School Rockers
- 7 p.m. — Skydivers
- 9 p.m. — Skydivers
- 10 p.m. — Fireworks
- Music after the fireworks by Old School Rockers
Monday, July 4 at Dusk — Atwood Lake Park
Enjoy a beautiful fireworks display over scenic Atwood Lake. Fireworks begin at dusk on Independence Day. For more information, 330-343-6780. Do you wish to be notified about upcoming events at Atwood Lake? Sign up here!
… and more!
- The Carrollton Farmers’ Market will be held Saturday, July 2 from 8 a.m. to noon. Fresh produce is also available at Manfull Orchards Farm Market in Augusta. Hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Enjoy sweet treats at area ice cream parlors!
- Go boating or fishing! Enjoy Leesville Lake and the Atwood Lake Region.
And for more information about places to shop, dine and enjoy this weekend, visit CarrollCountyOhio.com!